1. The tendering phase and conclude the contract on the basis of a portfolio of works or sketches accompanied by your project.
2. Submission of documents and obtaining the urbanism certificate by us or by you, even prior to the execution of any contract. In case of intervention on old buildings it is necessary to draw up a report technical expertise MLPAT by a certified expert in all cases require a Geo-technical study, compiled by an authorized.
3. Drawing a sketch of the project, if this has not happened in phase 1. Changing this sketch according to your requirements and finalizing the solution architecture.
4. Preparing and submitting their homework by engineers specialties. From this moment changes are made to project greater dificulate, and specialties involving five. Preparing technical project (PT) and extract from it the parts that form authorizing the construction project (CAP). This project is necessary for obtaining permits and the building permit and should be verified by authorized verifiers MLPAT deposition of these documentations to the competent authorities.
6. Drawing Project Execution (PE) which is composed of technical design, detailed design (DDE) and schedule, – the quantities of work required to achieve the investment.
There is the possibility of contracting the design only to PAC, although we do not recommend this solution. It will result in a saving initially but will increase the importance of the manufacturing cost, especially in the absence antemasuratorilor and gives possibility of troubleshooting technical inadequate, with subsequent expenditure to remedy the problems.
The projects execution are prepared in quadruplicate of which one remains the designer and the other surrendered beneficiary following destinations: one for construction, one for the site engineer or consultant that tracks execution and one for storage by the beneficiary.
Duration of a project varies depending on the complexity project and issues an opinion. Without taking into account approval, a draft house can prepare within a month, although this level of speed of some concern coordination and programming.
Ecological requirements is a separate issue, both through their importance and because of their quasi-ignorance. These issues do not find their resolution in the legislation, most designers and knowledge in this area are at very weak. In general there is real interest in environmental issues, although climate change is generally accepted. Often do not make the connection between ecology and construction of buildings. The connection is simple: the buildings are one of the biggest producers of pollution of the planet, both through the manufacture of building materials, and consumption of fossil fuels for heating and power generation.
Informed by good design can greatly reduce the consumption of natural gas and electricity, it can eliminate the need air conditioning. All this leads to increased cost of initial investment, but quickly pays for itself over time through reduced operating costs. With the passage of time and the depletion of fossil fuels, operating costs will increase further (see current oil price). In the West there is the practice of reducing fees and taxes for green building. In the medium term, investing in ecology makes economic sense and should not be undertaken only on grounds of conscience.